Church Street Preschool is a private, non-profit, co-operative preschool. Parents, teachers and the community work together to make our program successful. Our curriculum is interactive, developed by certified teachers and designed to instill a sense of fun, confidence and accomplishment.
Our Purpose: To give children opportunities for learning experiences in a supportive environment while encouraging intellectual, social, emotional and physical development.
· Children learn and grow at different rates.
· Children learn best when they are able to pursue their own interests.
· Play is a critical part of a child’s development.
· At the end of each day, every child should feel happy and successful.
Our Educational Methods: Church Street Preschool uses activity areas set up throughout the classroom for children to choose their own work. They are free to explore and manipulate, encouraging independence and self-sufficiency. The children will also spend part of their day participating in teacher directed activities such as music, art, cooking, puppetry and science. Literature and daily group time activities are provided.
CSPS is hiring a new part-time teacher for the upcoming 2022 school year. All applicants are welcome.
· School location: First Presbyterian Church, Burnsville
· Starting employment date: mid-August 2022
· Days: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
· Hours: 8:00-4:00
· Educational requirement: High school diploma or higher
· Hourly pay: $16.00 and up, determined by qualifications, experience and education
· School open: September - May
Application Process: To apply, see job application below or call Barbara Babb at 828-284-0106. Application Deadline: April 1, 2022